If you are looking for Baby Shower gift ideas, or just like seeing what other people have bought.. this post might interest you. I also, have a few similar videos on our Youtube Channel.
Recently, I went to my best friends, baby shower. She is my first best friend that is having a baby & like a sister to me (I’m an only child). So, needless to say I am beyond ecstatic for her and may have gone a little overboard. She is having a boy, so naturally she has already gotten a plethora of hand me downs, and a bunch of burp cloths from my Etsy Shop. For her baby shower, I wanted to give her a wide variety of gifts, to make sure she had stuff she needed.
I started off with the essential baby shower gift items, I strongly feel these should always be included in a baby shower gift. Diapers & Wipes.
I got her a box of Pampers Sensitive Wipes & then I got Pampers Swaddlers Diapers in Size 2 & 3. I got the bigger sizes, since I think those are the most overlooked sizes (NB & 1) being what is usually bought & i bought the smaller bag versions, instead of the box. If you a looking to not spend a fortune of diapers at a baby shower, the bags are perfect at a little less than $10.
Next up, is the item I got for her in the bag. Which was an item on her registry, a Boppy.
Not only was it on her registry, but I absolutely LOVED my Boppy. It is a great nursing pillow and for some reason I just found it super comforting to have with me while recovering in the hospital. On top of the bag was also this cute little Elephant Carseat Toy from the Manhattan Toy Company (bought it at Target) but cannot find an image of it. After that we move on to the box, which i filled with an array of items.
- Dreft Stage 1 Laundry Detergent – Not a common gift, or commonly put on the registry, but definitely an item any new parents would need & can be an expense that adds up quickly. ($13-$20)
- Bath and Body Works Poketbac Hand Santizers (not the ones pictured) – I was not a huge into sanitizing prior to baby, but once you are taking your small newborn out into the real world.. it is nice to have these on hand. Plus the smell nice too.
- Lansinoh Nipple Cream – This was an item on her registry & something I now wish I had put on my registry for Baby #1. Cause Breastfeeding at first can HURT.
- Mommy’s Bliss Nighttime Gripe Water – This was an item I told her to put on her registry and of course, ended up getting for her. I contribute nighttime gripe water to the reason our son slept through the night from 2 months onward.
- Aden & Anais Swaddles (not the ones pictured)
- Burt’s Bee’s Memory Keepsake Box – For $20 this gift is really a steal you get, Diaper Rash Cream (which personally, I think theirs is THE best), Shampoo, Lotion and Tiny Soap.
- Burt’s Bee’s Blue Receiving Blanket
- Giggle All Purpose Wonder Balm
- Fisher-Price Coffee Cup Teether
- If Animals Kissed Goodnight Board Book
- Carter’s One Made for You Elephant 3 Piece Outfit
Most of these items I bought at Target, with the exception of it of a few.